Topic

Carson Pass to Echo Pass

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Carson Pass to Echo Pass

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    sean mccutcheon

@aldosean93

Locale: East Bay

Connor and I at Shower Lake

sean mccutcheon

@aldosean93

Locale: East Bay

Connor and I started at the Carson Pass TH at 9:00am on Friday Oct.30. We planed on hiking all the way to the Eagle Falls TH, but because of a heavy load of school work, we had to stop at Echo Pass. The weather was incredible lows around 30 highs in the 60's.
    Snow was not a big deal we never hiked more than 100-200yds on it.Having the trail all to our self was a great treat. Hopfully next time we will have the time to hike all the way to the Eagle Falls TH or may be to Blackwood Canyon rd. Until than a over nighter on the Ohlone Trail, Stanford Av.TH to Lake Devalle will have to do.

David Lutz

@davidlutz

Locale: Bay Area

Sean – You don't have a PM set up on here, but I think I know you from coed softball in P'town a few years back…..You're over in the Jensen neighborhood by Busch, Boehmer, etc?

I'm just getting back into backpacking after many years and spending too much time on this site!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools