Topic

Rab Microlight Jacket Review

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable Rab Microlight Jacket Review

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Julian Thomas

@jtclicker

:-) sorry for the hijack!

carlos fernandez rivas
    BPL Member

@pitagorin

Locale: Galicia -Spain

Ok .. I KNOW that it is not a phd thread

But me and my climbing partner have several phd garments and sleeping bags

VERY GOOD products no doubts about

but about the "European 900 fill power" CLAIM … I have serious doubts about …..

In the last years I bought about (Im not sure)a minimum of 6 down jackets and more than 14 sleeping bags for me and (mainly) close friends coming for very good manufacturers as phd, nunatak, western mountaineering, yeti poland,marmot, diamir (spanish brand) and laila peak (spanish)

Honestly I can´t notice the difference with, as an example, other western mountaineering or Nunatak garments/sleeping bags that I own/owned

All of them are REALLY GOOD products (notice capital letters ;-)

As many brands does ( and did before) is a temptation claim that you have the "best down" because is the easiest way to be "the best"

Maybe for that reason the only way to make a difference is to claim "highest fill power"

real or not ……

Kevin Lane
    BPL Member

@kevinlane

Can anyone advise how these babies fit?

Thanks
    Kevin (Paddy)

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools