Topic

timberland delerion pro

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) timberland delerion pro

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ryan P. Murphy
    BPL Member

@rmurphy

Locale: Virginia

Does anyone know where I can find the timberland delerion pro’s? The timberland website only has new goretex versions. I’m looking for the older quick drying kind (with the orange flame pattern). I’ve found them on closeout on a couple of sites but not in my size (8.5). If anyone knows where I can pick up a pair I’d really appreciate it.

RPM

Anonymous

try Zappos.com

Matthew L.
    BPL Member

@gungadin

Locale: Pittsburgh, PA

I just ordered a pair from Zappo’s. They are supposed to be in on Monday. I am looking forward to trying them out. They are exactly what I have been looking for for a long time.

Jay McCombs
    BPL Member

@jmccombs

Locale: Southwest

I’m having the same problem. I can find something called the delerion low that looks like it might be the same shoe just in different colors (updated model?)…anyone know?

http://www.timberland.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2012289

Same weight and same feature list as far as I can tell.

Anonymous

Does anyone know anywhere which will ship them internationally?

Eric Noble
    BPL Member

@ericnoble

Locale: Colorado Rockies

Jay, the one you linked to is missing the gaiter. The one with Gore-tex XCR has the gaiter.

Sheldon McElhiney
    BPL Member

@mcelhineysc

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Greetings all,

You are looking for the Delerion Pro Low (model #10126). You won’t find it at Timberland but you can find it at trailfootwear.com. I don’t know if the gaiter is included in the price. Hope this helps.

Sheldon

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools