Topic

Emigrant Wilderness – Cherry Creek Canyon

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Emigrant Wilderness – Cherry Creek Canyon

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Ishaq

@jishaq

Hi guys,

I finally put together a write-up of the cross-country trek I did a few months back, from Cherry Lake, across Kibbie Ridge, and down Cherry Creek Canyon.

This is one of those hikes where it is really useful to read about others' experiences, so I wanted to offer this one up. I've got photos, suggested routes, and a detailed map. It was my third time through the area.

Please see:

http://www.theslogblog.com/2009/11/emigrant-wilderness-cherry-creek-canyon.html

-Jeff

David W.
    BPL Member

@davidpcvsamoa

Locale: East Bay, CA

Jeff,

Thank you for the excellent trip report. I have been researching this hike and although I regularly browse BPL, I somewhat ironically found your report through a Google search.

David

Jeff Ishaq

@jishaq

Thanks David! If you end up making the trek, or a variant thereof, I'd love to hear how it went. I'm always thinking of new ways through those parts.

-Jeff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools