Topic

I have a question.

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Off Piste Packrafting I have a question.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Stanislav Boosloff

@stanboosloff

Locale: Moscow

Nice time of day, friends.
    My name is Stanislav, i live in Russia (therefore i can talk not right, excuse me, pls)))
    My country also have many interesting, beautiful and, especially, wild places for tripping. Thousands people in my country have that beatiful, amazing hobby. I like going by the rivers, on boats and katamarans.
    Now i have dream (one from, but it big)) about trip on Polar Ural. There no roads, necesserely walking by mountains, and after paddling by rivers, with rapids 3 kat. And after walking back.
    My canoe and katamaran has big weight, about 20 kg(50 lbs) each. Therefore i was very glade, when sow page about AlpackaRafts. But nobody here havn't such boat, and impossible test it alive.
    Therefore question for them, who really knows: How much tough this boats, their materials? If boat will touch (in speed) with not-soft rock in rapid, it will heavy damage it or not?
    Thank you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools