Topic

Jetboil Helios Guide Cooking System

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Scouting Philmont Jetboil Helios Guide Cooking System

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Glenn Smith
    Spectator

@gosmithpa

Locale: Southern Arizona

I have a Jetboil Helios Guide Stove set that my crew used this year. If anyone is interested please let me know. Set retails for around $170.00. Willing to sell for $115.00 plus shipping. There is some slight damage to handle on one pot and cozy as well as some defomration to plastic windscreen. Does not affect performance at all. Lids always warp from heat after coolng. We always inverted the lids. Great system for one crew. Total weight is 3lbs. Heats water super-fast which saved us a great deal of time. Use both pots for our clean-up. We almost made it to resupply on one canister. Cozies kept the water hot. PM me if interested. Email to [email protected]. I would be happy to forward photos.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools