Topic

JRB goes hiking…Customers get a sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals JRB goes hiking…Customers get a sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    john Tier
    Spectator

@peter_pan

Locale: Co-Owner Jacks 'R' Better, LLC, VA

A real Win-Win…

Smee and I are going hiking for a few days…Tomorrow noon is the last shipping until 15 Oct when we return… Just to keep it fun and compensate for any perceived inconvience, JRB has a 5-10-15 percent rebate in effect while we are out haveing fun… Orders will ship and rebates will be made when we retun to the shop on 15 October, 2009… And yes, it applies across the board, even to any items already on sale.

We hope you all enjoy our hike, too.

Pan

Andrew Richardson

@arichardson6

Locale: North East

I'm confused…is that a 5% rebate, then a 10% rebate, than a 15% rebate? So a bit shy of a 30% rebate? Or is it a straight up 30% rebate? Or is it something else all together?

Edit: Nevermind. I typed all that up and THEN went to the website. I knew I should have checked the site first!

Tom Caldwell
    BPL Member

@coldspring

Locale: Ozarks

My tip is to get the new ground-sleeper oriented High Sierra Sniveller with 2 oz overstuff, then the 15% discount kicks in…

Carol Crooker
    BPL Member

@cmcrooker

Locale: Desert Southwest, USA

Enjoy!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools