Topic

ULA Scout Discount?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Scouting Backpacking Light with Scouts ULA Scout Discount?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Richard Haertling

@rhaertling

Locale: Southwest

Guys

We are getting ready for a summer '10 Philmont trek and are considering ULA (Ultralight Adventure Equipment) packs. They are closed until December so I cannot call them. Has anyone heard if they offer a scout discount? It seems that I might have seen that mentioned somewhere.

Joe Clement
    BPL Member

@skinewmexico

I think so, but I'm not sure what it is. It might just be on older models. Ask the question online, Casey is checking emails every once in a while, I got a question answered the other day.

Richard Haertling

@rhaertling

I got word back from Casey that they do not offer any discounts.

Ty Wagner

@ty27wagner

Locale: Wisconsin

Call Grant at Gossamer Gear. He provides discounts on Mariposa packs to Scouts and possibly other packs if you ask. He was very helpful to me and answer all my questions about their packs since I'm new to light weight backpacking. He even upgraded shipping for no extra $$$ so my order would come in time for Christmas when the order didn't go out in time for regular shipping. He also sent me a Mariposa for my troop to review. Now that's customer service!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools