Topic

IceBreaker Sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals IceBreaker Sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dana S
    BPL Member

@naman919

Locale: Richmond, Virginia

"FB1000 Coupon Code worth 25% off purchase is valid until 11:59pm September 30th 2009."

Just got that in an email from them. I'm sure many others did as well, just wanted to post it in case some didn't.

Jeff K
    Spectator

@jeff-k

Locale: New York

Thanks for the coupon code.

This can be used at IceBreakers website. http://www.icebreaker.com

Now if only they had a long sleeve 1/4 zip hoody that was in lighter weight material than their 320 weight.

Dana S
    BPL Member

@naman919

I agree. An Atlas Or Mondo with a hood would be fantastic!

Jeff K
    Spectator

@jeff-k

Locale: New York

While not a fan of twitter, when I searched for the FB1000 coupon code I found it on IceBreakers twitter page.

They announced some deals and promotions. Some users also complained about holes in their garments. IceBreaker immediately replied and told them they would replace them.

I wonder if making the suggestion for an Atlas/Mondo with a hood (and thumb loops) would be taken more seriously in an open forum.

If anyone has a twitter account, it might be worth a try to make the suggestion publicly, and hopefully a bunch of IceBreaker fans will join and and say they agree that it is a great idea. Just a thought.

Dana S
    BPL Member

@naman919

"I wonder if making the suggestion for an Atlas/Mondo with a hood (and thumb loops) would be taken more seriously in an open forum."

Great Idea. I'll post a message to them now.

Boozer
    BPL Member

@anywayoutside

Locale: South East

Also if you haven't seen it already Campsaver.com has select colors and sizes of IB on sale 40-50% off, including Atlas, Apollo, Contour, Oasis & Mondo.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools