Topic

Anyone heard of info for Enlightened Gear??

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Anyone heard of info for Enlightened Gear??

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Bernard Shaw

@be_here_nowearthlink-net

Locale: Upstate New York

Has anyone seen any contact information regarding Enlightened Gear and there MalconTent system shown here last summer. I did a search and found nothing.

Thanks in advance, sorry if information is here somewhere and I did not see it.

Evan

Michael Glavin / Zenbivy
    BPL Member

@gmontlake

Locale: Owner, Zenbivy.com

Hi Bernard.  I designed the Malcontent and started Enlightened Gear.  My businesses is now called Zenbivy and you can check it out at Zenbivy.com

Here’s a pic of the Malcontent.  Let me know if you ever have any questions.

Matthew / BPL

@matthewkphx

I don’t see that shelter on your site. Is it available? I’d be curious to know more about it.

Jon Solomon
    BPL Member

@areality

Locale: Lyon/Taipei

The MalconTent appeared here on a thread from 2010. Scroll to the bottom of this post:
    https://backpackinglight.com/forums/topic/29220/#post-1255505

SIMULACRA
    BPL Member

@simulacra

Locale: Puget Sound

UUHHmm…2006 called, wants your tent back

Michael Glavin / Zenbivy
    BPL Member

@gmontlake

Locale: Owner, Zenbivy.com

There is a Malcontent 2.0 on the drawing board.  Though it has become quite a different thing.  There is another Zenbivy tent on the drawing board, more imminent, called the Giblin.  If you like the original Malcontent, it may be more up your alley.

Bill Budney
    BPL Member

@billb

Locale: Central NYS

ZenBivy creatively solves real-world problems that other companies seem to overlook. Looking forward to more. :)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools