Topic

PHD quilts

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) PHD quilts

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Julian Thomas

@jtclicker

I recently wrote to PHD asking them to make me a custom quilt. They replied that they will be introducing a range of quilts in the summer next year.
    This is great news for folk in Euroland as their down is second to none in quality.

Diplomatic Mike

@mikefaedundee

Locale: Under a bush in Scotland

I've e-mailed them in the past about quilts, Julian. They never bothered to reply. I've also e-mailed them about custom work on down clothing. No reply to that one either.
    I'm more than happy with my Nunatak gear, seeing as PHD didn't want my business. Especially when there was $2 to the £ when i bought my stuff.

Julian Thomas

@jtclicker

maybe the fact they replied shows they will be supplying soon! Yeah euro/dollar makes alot of sense but I really like the PHD 900 fill quality. I've a UL 900 fill vest on order. I've never seen a PHD 900 garment shedding feathers

Willem Jongman

@willem

I have their ultra vest and Minimus bag, both in 900 down and MX fabric. To be honest, I have never seen anything like it. For someone in Europe, the price is more than competitive.
    I had an issue with the bag (they had mistakenly sent me a narrower bag) and it was solved without problems. They are sometimes very busy, however, and it is true that you may have to be a bit patient for a response. The other good news (apart from their quality) is that they are very flexible.

Philip Carr

@unsponsored

Locale: UK

I emailed them about 3 weeks ago. They said they'd be looking into a range of quilts in the new year due to a great number of enquiries.

Rab weren't interested at all and didn't quite get it, even though I had included a link to Nunatak.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools