Topic

Modification of older Brasslite stove models for efficiency

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Modification of older Brasslite stove models for efficiency

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Owen Coors

@owencoors

Hi,
    It's been a longtime since I last posted, here. I used to go by "tibetanpeddler", but there no longer seems to be such an account. I learned so much here, then, but had to take a break from it all for awhile. Recently I began to get interested in gearing up for some winter adventure and my attention has now been focused on getting the most from my older Brasslite stoves. I've started a blog about my findings, in case there might be anyone interested: Blog_Page 1
    I use my Brasslite stoves year-round and I've also used them to melt snow and filter it for drinking/cooking water (with my little MSR Titan 3-cup pot and Katadyn Mini).
    I plan to update my blog fairly often, so if you want you can follow along to see my successes and failures.

Thanks,
    Owen

Owen Coors

@owencoors

I've started page 2 in my blog, if anyone may be interested: Blog_Page 2

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools