Topic

GoLite Ultra 20

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals GoLite Ultra 20

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    David Lutz

@davidlutz

Locale: Bay Area

I missed out on the GoLite Ultra 20 for $163.00 at Adventureshed.com. Has anybody seen anything else similar out there?

Jeff Patrick
    BPL Member

@callmeammo

It looks like everything dried up after the weekend. Adventureshed wasn't great though. My order got put on backorder and they don't know when it will be filled.

Steven Inge

@tnis0612

I got put on backorder too. So the second I saw I was on backorder I did a live chat at backcountry and sent them the adventureshed link and asked if they would price match..and they did. My golite ultra 20 should be here from backcountry tomorrow. I'd still try it. It still says the same price at adventureshed..although they may say the deal says it's over 9/10. But it's worth a shot.

David Lutz

@davidlutz

Locale: Bay Area

I tried the chat box thing with Backcountry.com yesterday and could only get them to $190.00.

Maybe that's the best out there right now.

Steven Inge

@tnis0612

did you send them the link to the adventureshed deal? it's still showing up on the adventureshed site. What did they say about that? Would they not take it because of the date?

Jeff Patrick
    BPL Member

@callmeammo

adventure shed just shipped my backordered ultra.

I like their service. While it was somewhat difficult to get a response from them I believe it was because they were having a hard time getting a hold of Golite.

But after it was backordered they told me if I found another sleeping bag I liked on the site to ignore prices and they would set me up with a really good deal. And that was all because I was waiting for maybe 5 days.

Mark Hobbs

@markhobbs

I didn't get notice that my order was on backorder, but I didn't get a shipment notification either. So, about a week after I placed my order, I sent them an email asking what was up. They didn't respond to my email, but the next day I got the shipment notification. Three days later (today) I received my quilt.

Bottom line: not the best customer service I've ever experienced, but I'm not complaining. It was a great deal and they probably just oversold and had to restock.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools