Topic

Hiking the CT: Kenosha Pass to Copper Mt.

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Hiking the CT: Kenosha Pass to Copper Mt.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jared Blank

@jblank4

Locale: Rockies

I thinking about hiking the Colorado Trail from Kenosha Pass to Copper Mt. Im not quite sure on the mileage or how many days, i need to get the guidebook due to lack of info on the web. But i was interested if anybody would want to join.
    One advantage to being umemployed is that I can go in the middle of the week. That is what I was thinking, like next week. I am alright with going thru the weekend, if schedules match up.
    My girlfriend is going to tak me to kenosha pass and pick me up at Copper mT. or in Breck. So if anybody is interested. Let me know.

Zack Karas
    BPL Member

@iwillchopyouhotmail-com

Locale: Lake Tahoe

Have her pick you up in Copper Mtn–going over the Ten Mile Range is not to be missed, especially since you will be right there. Have fun, it's a great time of year to be out there.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools