Topic

Recommend some trails in Italy?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Recommend some trails in Italy?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ashley Brown

@ashleyb

Next month I'll be in Italy with my GF for a few weeks and we're looking for a couple of good hiking trails.

We're not entirely sure which region(s) we are visiting yet, since it partly depends on where we want to hike. But chances are we will be visiting Tuscany, maybe Sicily, possibly the lakes region. We'd probably only go to the lakes region if there was a great hike we wanted to do though.

So any suggestions? Anything from 2-4 days would be good. Unfortunately my GF insists we save some time for seeing the sights and not sleeping in a tent. Crazy, I know.

We both like a mix of alpine and forested/green areas. Anything with some nice views, beautiful isolated camping spots, and interesting things to explore would be great. My GF loves picking berries on the trail. On our last hike in France we ended up at a tiny hot spring in the middle of nowhere, which was awesome after 4 days on the trail.

Anyway, if you have any ideas let's hear them!

Cheers, A

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools