Topic

Luarel Highlands Trail Thru-hike!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Luarel Highlands Trail Thru-hike!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Denis

@egoscue

Locale: Outside!

Anyone planning on thru hiking the LHT this year? Please let me know!!

Cheers! -Joseph

Kate Hoch
    BPL Member

@dropnroll

Locale: PNW

PM sent.

I'm hoping to get there sometime in the next few weeks

Joseph Denis

@egoscue

Hi Kate, I would very interested in joining you! I was looking to do it in 3 or 4 days if possible. Would that work for you? Please let me know in advance the dates you decide on. Thanks! Your're awesome!!

Be Well,

Joseph

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

I'd be interested if you decide on 3 days instead of four.

Let me know.

Doug

Kate Hoch
    BPL Member

@dropnroll

Locale: PNW

Looks like it would have to be the weekend of Sept 26 for me. I was originally planning on doing it over 4 days, with a short day on the first or last day so I could fit a visit to Fallingwater. But I could work with a 3 day schedule for hiking too. I'll probably need to drive out the night before anyway, since it's a 4-5 hour drive for me.

Joseph Denis

@egoscue

Hi Kate,

Is there a email address where I can reach you so we can go over the details?

Be Well,
    Joseph

Joseph Denis

@egoscue

Hi Doug,

I apologize for not getting back to sooner. I was really looking forward to thru hike the LHT this weekend, unfortunately I have to see some clients on the 25th and the 28th and will be unable to join you. If you would be still interested maybe you, Kate and I can get together sometime go on another hike. Please let me know if you would be interested in joining us!

Be Well,

Joseph

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools