Topic

Gardiner Basin Loop 2010

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Gardiner Basin Loop 2010

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ken Helwig
    BPL Member

@kennyhel77

Locale: Scotts Valley CA via San Jose, CA

I know, it is next summer but I was wondering who would be into this trip. Plan is to start at Onion Valley, over Kearsarge to Charlotte Lake. Cross country over Gardiner pass through Gardiner Basin, over 60 Lakes Col. into Rae Lakes Basin, over Glenn Pass, back over Kearsarge Pass and back to Onion Valley TH. If anyone would like to join next July, let me know

Backpack Jack
    BPL Member

@jumpbackjack

Locale: Armpit of California

Hey Ken I'm in for 2010. Have we decided on a positive location for the Sept. hike? I think I have a friend who might be interested in going also.If your passing through Bakersfield maybe we can car pull, split the gas. Heard you had some fire pretty close to your house. Hope every thing is ok with you and your family. If you guys need any thing let me know if I can help. Thanks Jack

Backpack Jack
    BPL Member

@jumpbackjack

Locale: Armpit of California

Just to let you and anybody else know I'm going to Paradise Valley Labor Day weekend. Don't have a permit going to try and get a walk in, but if any one wants to go their invited. It will be me and my 12 year old daughter, my friend and his 5 year old son. I'm going up Fri. Sept. 4th to try and grab a permit and hope to hike in on Sat. the 5th, maybe staying untill Tues. the 8th

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools