Topic

WM bags on sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals WM bags on sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Randall Dee
    BPL Member

@speyguy

Locale: Cascadia

Saw this in a local weekly publication here in Portland……Alpinlite $328, Ultralight $296, Megalight $272. Retailer is e-omc.com

Jono Ging

@gingi310

Locale: San Francisco

Their website doesn't show the sale; maybe it is in-store only; any more info?

e-omc.com is my favorite online retailer; good prices and great customer service.

Note that everything listed at full retail price on the website (WM included) is 15% off everyday when you join their free "club" loyalty program; the prices you list are about 24% off retail however…..

Randall Dee
    BPL Member

@speyguy

Locale: Cascadia

Sorry I don't have any additional info. You might call them or email and ask about the prices in the "Willamette Week". That's where I saw the add and it just came out today.

A. B.

@tomswifty

I could have sworn the 15% excluded WM. I am going to go by the store on lunch.

Jason Lee

@jasonthelee

Thanks for the heads up, went in and picked up the Alpinlite this afternoon. And it's true about that member's discount excluding WM.

Jono Ging

@gingi310

Locale: San Francisco

Guys – sorry for the bad info re the members' discount on WM products at e-omc.com – I looked at the webpage and WA items ARE indeed excluded.

However, I was able to use the discount when I ordered my WM Ultralight bag on July 14th. I ordered the 6'6" version (which retails for $400) and the total came to $339.96 (looking the invoice right now).

So, I don't know if that is a new policy or if there was a glitch in the system when I ordered it, but I can't reproduce the discount on site, so apologies if I led you astray…

Jono

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools