Topic

Where to go for a MB Thermawrap jacket?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Where to go for a MB Thermawrap jacket?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jeff Black

@thehikingdude

Does anybody know of a dealer in Portland, Oregon? Or a good on-line dealer?

Thanks!!!

-jeff

Verndal Lee

@jagc

Locale: Pacific NW

Jeff – They have the thermawrap at http://www.prolitegear.com

cary bertoncini
    Spectator

@cbert

Locale: N. California
    cary bertoncini
    Spectator

@cbert

Locale: N. California
    Mark W Heninger

@heninger

Locale: Pacific Northwest

http://argear.com

in Utah is pretty good and they have the thermawrap.

J R

@ravenul

“Or a good on-line dealer?”

Maybe Montbell.com? ;)

paul johnson

@pj

Locale: LazyBoy in my Den - miss the forest

I get all my MB gear from Montbell.com or ProLiteGear.com – either online or by telcon.

Montbell uses DHL shipping – even the basic option gets to CT in in typically ~4 days (even though it says 6-10). They ship same or next day.

ProLiteGear ships PriorityMail (unless you upgrade to higher shipping costs) which is a bit faster to CT than the basic DHL shipping. Same or next day shipping, IME.

PLG offers free shipping, IIRC, but I’ve never used it as Prio. Mail shipping for light items, like a Thermawrap jacket, is very inexpensive.

Either way you can’t go wrong. Sometimes PLG marks the price down slightly which compensates for the “Montbell Club Points” that you can earn towards a discount on your next purchase if you “join” (costs nothing & they don’t harass you with emails).

If you like to support a small “home-grown” business, PLG is one of the best. Sometimes, Montbell.com is sold out of an item, but Becky and the folks at PLG have it in stock.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools