Topic

OR Zealot 59.99

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals OR Zealot 59.99

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Patrick Caulder
    BPL Member

@pcaulder

Locale: SouthEast

Ok I got this email earlier from backcountry.com about a presale, and the link in the email is

http://www.backcountry.com/store/promo/7267/bcs09-sas-presale.html?sssdmh=dm10.110035&cmp_id=EM_SAL1143a6&mv_pc=r105&ep_rid=3004942

If you go to the website regularly though they are listed as 79.99

Jamie Shortt
    BPL Member

@jshortt

Locale: North Carolina

The link shows the price as 59.99, but when I click purchase, it shows up in my cart as 79.99. Is there a promotional code I need to use?

Thanks, Jamie

Jeff K
    Spectator

@jeff-k

Locale: New York

The email I got said that it was just a preview and the real sale starts on 8/14.

Patrick Caulder
    BPL Member

@pcaulder

Jamie do you have an account with backcountry.com? I didn't use a coupon code with mine but after I went back to the link without being signed in to their site it showed up as 79.99 but when I logged in it was 59.99. I don't think they made it for certain customers because I have only bought one thing from them in the past and it has been a while back. Try signing in with an account, and see if that works.

Jeff K
    Spectator

@jeff-k

Locale: New York

Also don't forget to use Bing Cashback for an extra 24.6% cash back.

Patrick Caulder
    BPL Member

@pcaulder

I knew I forgot to do something :/

Joe Newton
    BPL Member

@grayjoe

Shows up as 79.00 for me even after login.

Patrick Caulder
    BPL Member

@pcaulder

Well I'm not sure. I went back to the email and tried again and now it is showing up as 79.99 when I pull up the page. Maybe their is a code embedded in the link. Email says full sale starts Aug 18th

jim draucker
    BPL Member

@mtnjim

Locale: Shenandoah Valley VA

Hey guys they were available earlier today at 59.99 for sure. They started selling llke hot cakes. They adjusted price up. It must be the same guy who priced the WM Summerlites. It was probably his last day ;)

Jim

Jamie Shortt
    BPL Member

@jshortt

I checked my email and had the same link so I tried it again this morning. It looks like the Zealot was yanked from the preview sale. It no longer shows up. Oh well…would have been a great deal.

EDIT…
    Now I see it…but still can't get the 59.99 price.

Patrick Caulder
    BPL Member

@pcaulder

Keep an eye open on Aug 18th and they may go back down. I received a shipping notice about 8:30 last night for the one I got around 5:00 pm yesterday.

Jamie Shortt
    BPL Member

@jshortt

I opened a chat with sales support person and asked about the price. They checked and could not figure out why it would not give the sales price at 59.99. So they manually entered my order at the lower price with free shipping and it should go out on Monday. Backcountry has always been a good place to buy from.

Jamie

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools