Topic

Back to bacpacking

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Back to bacpacking

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Robert Recinos

@rgrrecinos

Locale: Redwood City

Hello everyone my name is Robert I live in Redwood City. I am looking for some cool people to do some 3 season trips with. I was unemployeed awhile back and had to sell of all my gear. Now I work for Honeywell and bought all new better gear. So I'm ready to start going on trips with others. I also am in to packrafting.

Ken Helwig
    BPL Member

@kennyhel77

Locale: Scotts Valley CA via San Jose, CA

Robeert, I got your message. Between work and the fire I have been real busy. Here is a link.

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=22239

Robert Recinos

@rgrrecinos

Locale: Redwood City

Thanks Ken for the message. I have been seeing your pics about the fire. Hope everything is alright. I remember your place. If ya need anything let me know. Take care and hope to hike with ya soon….

Ken Helwig
    BPL Member

@kennyhel77

Locale: Scotts Valley CA via San Jose, CA

all is good. We have a hike coming in Sept. If you want to go let me know

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools