Topic

Can You Test & Compare These Two Headlamps?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support Can You Test & Compare These Two Headlamps?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tim Testa

@michaelredbeard

Petzl has recently come out with a whole new upgraded line of headlamps from older versions in the past. As you may or may not know, the Tikka XP was their best seller and one which had the highest customer reviews in excellence. Well as it turns out, they just released the Tikka XP 2 after selling the Tikka XP for the past 5 years. Id really love to see how these two match up against each other through testing by your staff and then with a follow up Member Article. I am not sure if this is the place where I would bring this to the attention of the admins, but I figured it would be a good start being that this is the "Admin & Support" forum. Thanks.

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

This area is for questions regarding how to use the forums. BPL doesn't have an official way of requesting a review of particular products be made.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools