Topic

Meteors Tonight?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sean Walashek

@caraz

Locale: bay area

On the westcoast they are supposed to be going off around 1 am tonight. Get your bag and pad and warm clothes and sleep in the backyard tonight!

Gary Dunckel
    BPL Member

@zia-grill-guy

Locale: Boulder

Sean, I just spent 2 hours in my dark back yard in a lounge lizard (10-12 pm MST)–zero shooters. After last night's cold (40F) sleep at 9700' in the Indian Peaks on a NeoAir/BPL 60 quilt, and a visit from a skunk tonight at home, I decided that the skunk:shooter ratio sucked, and I'll try again tomorrow night. Good luck, and like that guy says, "Keep looking up."

Sean Walashek

@caraz

Locale: bay area

I saw a ton! 2 Really impressive ones that were slower and left a trail across half the sky I could see. Sorry about the ratio, but still better than some parties I went to in college.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools