Topic

Appalachian Trail 2010

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Appalachian Trail 2010

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tim Testa

@michaelredbeard

Trying to round up as many people that would like to go. So far I have my girlfriend and friend interested but we could always use an additional person or people that are interested in going. For more details PM or leave a message here and we'll go more in depth from there.

Curtis Something

@skaminoff

Timothy – When are you thinking about going? What section are you thinking about doing? I'm interested. PM me or email me at [email protected]

===============

Appalachian Trail 2010 on 08/04/2009 04:14:36 MDT
    Trying to round up as many people that would like to go. So far I have my girlfriend and friend interested but we could always use an additional person or people that are interested in going. For more details PM or leave a message here and we'll go more in depth from there.

CW
    BPL Member

@simplespirit

Locale: .

All you have to do is show up and you'll have plenty of hiking partners there waiting on you.

Brett Morgan

@whydrive

Locale: East Tennessee

Like the guy said above me, if you start in march or april your bound to see like 10 people at a shelter per night. Im hiking the smokies in mid march

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools