Topic

ULA Circuit sizing

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Backpack Jack
    BPL Member

@jumpbackjack

Locale: Armpit of California

May be someone can help me out. I have a ULA Circuit 07 year I believe that is a large with med hip belt, I am a 21" torso and when I used it for the 1st time a couple of weeks ago it felt like all the weight was on my hips and none on my shoulders. Is that the way these packs carry or am I doing something wrong. All my other packs are for 21" torso and they carry just fine. I had the weight ballanced evenly and it was about 28lbs total. It felt long to me, when I adjusted the belt to where it felt good on my hips I had a gap between my shoulder and the strap of about 1 1/2". The reason I'm asking is I want to up grade to the new 09 and I don't know if I should get a med or a large, and on the web site they will only ship out what they have in stock by July 31st and orders have to be in by this Fri. which is the dead line untill next orders after Dec. 1st. I emailed ULA and he asked me to take a pic. with the pack on fully loaded, but I am unable to do this as of now due to new computer and not being able to down load pics. yet. I really love this pack design and would like to get the new one before Dec 1st. Any advice would be great. Thanks Jack

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools