Topic

Golite Momentum users

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Golite Momentum users

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

First and foremost – I love my Golite Momentum! The fabric is impressive and has quickly replaced my old Driclime windshirt. The problem is that the collar is driving me insane! The draft flap behind the zipper is rather bulky and the water-resistant zipper stiff. When zipped all of the way up, the top of the zipper (covered by fabric)digs into my chin. When unzipped, the side with the draft flap stays completely erect and continues to irritate by chin. The other side of the collar falls away as it should. Drastic measures may be need. Any ideas? I’m considering cutting away the upper part of the draft flap behind the zipper or possibly having a tailor shorten the collar (although I like the high collar on this jacket). Please help!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools