Topic

Eastern Sierra-Green Lake

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Eastern Sierra-Green Lake

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Locale: East Bay

Green Lake

Me and my son got the itch to explore the Eastern side of the mighty Sierras and we found Green Lake. It was only 2.5 mile hike-but this was after a 5 and 1/2 hour drive..The mosquitoes were out in force and we also enjoyed a 3 hour thunderstorm in the afternoon. Here are a few pictures:

Water fall from West lake

021<

img src="/backpackinglight/user_uploads/1248053167_14634.jpg" alt="023" width="550" height="733"><

img src="/backpackinglight/user_uploads/1248053236_14635.jpg" alt="033" width="550" height="733">

Me and my boy

had a great time spending 3 hours in our shelter in the afternoon.. Playing tunes and checkers!!!!

GG SpinnTwinn with Golite Lair (2)

Ken Helwig
    BPL Member

@kennyhel77

Locale: Scotts Valley CA via San Jose, CA

Nice one Jay. Been there before. Nice Hike and nice to see your boy there!!!! Very cool. Hoover Wilderness is one of my faves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay Wilkerson
    BPL Member

@creachen

Locale: East Bay

We had a awesome time Ken!!! I am looking forward to 20 lakes Basin in Sept……

-Jay

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools