Topic

25% of REI…

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 25% of REI…

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tim Testa

@michaelredbeard

Here is a list of select items that are 25% off at REI until July 23rd. I got this offer for being a GearMail Subscriber. The code is listed on the top, but here it is again THNX2U9. I would also suggest joining gearmail because you will get 15% off your first REI item purchase or Norvera Bike Purchase.

http://www.rei.com/gearmail/gm071709_5/cm?cm_mmc=Email_com_gm-_-thanks-_-071709-_-btn_save

P.S. How do I insert direct links so people can click into them instead of having to go through the extra process of copying and pasting this link into their search bar. Figure that would be something nice to know for the future. Thanks!

b s
    BPL Member

@smyth

Boozer
    BPL Member

@anywayoutside

Locale: South East
    Tim Testa

@michaelredbeard

But how do I do it? I can see how its done, but I do not know what steps to take to do it.

Ashley Brown

@ashleyb

There are no "steps". You type the command directly in the same place where you enter your normal text. eg. instead of writing "here's the link to BPL", you just write:

here's the link to [a href="www.backpackinglight.com"]BPL[/a]

You type it in the usual text entry box that you put your message in.

NOTE you need to use angle brackets <> rather than square brackets [] as I have shown here. I've just used square brackets because otherwise you wouldn't be able to see them!

Boozer
    BPL Member

@anywayoutside

Locale: South East

Bob's your uncle.

Thanks for explaining that Ashley, as I was too lazy to do so.

I am so thankful, in fact, that I will have a beer in your honor.

Cheers!!!

Sean Walashek

@caraz

Locale: bay area

yahoo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools