Topic

EMS.com (15-20% off everything)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals EMS.com (15-20% off everything)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jason Lee

@jasonthelee

http://www.ems.com

20% off first item, 15% off additional items.

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

Excludes Merrell footwear and apparel, Patagonia footwear and apparel, Water Girl, Chaco, UGG, Suunto, 2009 bikes, Wilderness Systems, Dagger, Ocean Kayak, Perception, Necky, Old Town, and Hurricane kayaks.

Ben W.
    BPL Member

@benjita

Locale: Arlington, VA

Does anyone know how frequently these come around at EMS?

Ashley Brown

@ashleyb

It wouldn't be that unusual for another 20% sale deal to come up at EMS some time this year. However, just because WM bags are 20% off at EMS this time around, it doesn't mean they will be next time. Usually WM bags are on sale "by accident" because I believe there is some sort of reseller agreement that they will not be discounted (hence why it is rare to find them even at 20% off).

If anyone can confirm that EMS sales always include WM bags then please speak up. But I doubt it.

Ryan Barry

@rbarry

A few weeks ago ems did include them and i was able to pick up a summerlite for $265 delivered, it looks like WM bags are still on sale but they have not updated their WM stock since their last sale. They only have a few left.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Western Mountaineering Megalite Large Left Zip

Price: $370.00 EMS sale price $296.00

Sounds like a sale to me…

David Mann

@dmann

Locale: Colorado Rockies

I don't see anything on the site indicating this sale- just the 30% off selected summer items(which doesn't include the NeoAir I'm looking for…). Is it still on?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools