Topic

JRB Sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals JRB Sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jamie Shortt
    BPL Member

@jshortt

Locale: North Carolina

$40 off summer quilts. That makes the stealth $169.95. One nice deal on a great quilt.

Joey Prescott

@paintball2404

Hi,

Im sorry im not trying to steal your thread, but is there any difference in the stealth and the Shenandoah quilt? Besides the fact that the stealth is black. I have looked at all the specs and they seem to be the same, with that one exception and the fact the stealth is $20 more.

e: Ok I think I got it. The stealth has the head hole so you can wear it aswell where the shenandoah doesent.

Jamie Shortt
    BPL Member

@jshortt

Locale: North Carolina

You got it! it is the head hole, color, and price. The head hole will add a little weight too, < 1 oz.

I have a stealth and really like this quilt for warmer weather (45F +). Since it opens up flat you have a lot of sleeping options. If you will have an insulating garmet then the Shenendoah would work just as well without the head hole.

Ben W.
    BPL Member

@benjita

Locale: Arlington, VA

How do you get the discount?

Joey Prescott

@paintball2404

The sale has ended. I got a stealth long for 179. I Placed the order the 6th at like 11pm. Got it the 9th. Amazingly fast shipping. Im sooo very impressed with my jrb quilt. They are well worth the money imo.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools