Topic

20% off Western Mountaineering

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 20% off Western Mountaineering

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    W I S N E R !
    Spectator

@xnomanx

…at o2gearshop.com
    enter "save20" at checkout

I just got a long Summerlight for $263 shipped.

W I S N E R !
    Spectator

@xnomanx

I received my bag yesterday, 3 weeks later.
    Funny, there are so many bad reviews of this company based on slow shipping- yet they were pretty clear up front it would take three weeks (at least with me).

Charles Ingalls had to travel over a week in his wagon to market and back.
    I can wait three weeks:)

M G
    BPL Member

@drown

Locale: Shenandoah

But Pah, what are we going to do all alone on the farm while you are gone to town.

I agree with Little House on the Prairies reference, well worth the wait as 02Gear rocks with the WM discount.

Natasha S

@phdhiker

I ordered a non-WM bag from them weeks ago and after two weeks I called them up to find out where my bag was at. Apparently they had order issues with Mountain Hardwear and it would be another week to two weeks before it showed up. I cancelled the order because it was too much of a headache. My wallet is all the better for it. They had nice customer service I will give them that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools