Topic

Lightweight Backpacking and Camping Book…

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Jamie Shortt BPL Member
PostedJun 23, 2009 at 4:09 pm

Without a doubt get it. I have read it and reread it many times. Each time I pick up something new. The Super Ultralight Chapter is worth the price of the book alone.

Also you should consider getting Lighten Up if you dont already have it. Actually I would recommend you read it first.

Another nice to have it Trail Life by Ray Jardine.

I have other lightweight books but have not found them to really add anything that these 3 do not already cover.

Jamie

Jay Wilkerson BPL Member
PostedJun 23, 2009 at 4:27 pm

I have read that book so many, many times…and go back to it quite often…. it is the UL BIBLE!!!!!!! Ryan Jordan really did a excellent job with that book.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Loading...