Topic

Therm-a-Rest 2009 Prolite

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
PostedJun 22, 2009 at 3:07 pm

I have the old version. The Prolite 4 to be precise. The new 2009 model is 1.5 inches thick. The 2008 one that I have is 2.5 inches thick. The 2009 one weights 8ozs less though. Is the sacrific in thickness worth it? If you have other recommendations, that is fine as well. However, I do not want your typical air matress with no cushion and all air. Those things give me neck cramps.

PostedJun 23, 2009 at 3:31 pm

Just slept on one on a two night trip. Thought it was great. Used to use one of the 1" prolites, was too thin for me, at that point might was well use the ridgerest and be warmer and lighter.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...