Topic

MSR Carbon Flex 2

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
PostedJun 18, 2009 at 11:32 pm

It caught my eye, of course so did the $499 price tag. However, I have $1000 worth of REI gift cards, so while its a hefty price, if I did end up buying it I wouldnt lose as much sleep over matters.

What do you experts out there thing of it? I was debating between the Big Agnes Seedhouse 2, Big Agnes Copper Spur, and the Rei T2 Quarterdome. I am open to other alternatives as well, but I want the tent to be under 4lbs when fully packed and made for two people.

While id love to hear your opinions on all four tents, Id be equally satisfied to know what you think of the MSR Carbon Flex 2 on its own.

I realize there is a Member article review on this posted, however, I am still in debate mode about becoming a member. Thanks.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Loading...