Topic

Good trail near SLC

  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
PostedJun 10, 2009 at 5:32 am

I am looking for a decent overnight hike this weekend and because of some time constraints I don't really have time to go too far south. Does anyone know of a good hike within 90 minutes or so of Salt Lake that isn't covered in snow? I am okay with anything between 3-12 miles a day. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

PostedJun 14, 2009 at 7:21 am

For an overnight trip how about a summit of Lone Peak? I did it 2 years ago.

In 2 weeks I'm going to do an overnight trip for a summit of Deseret Peak.

Neither is high mileage, but the view from the top of Lone Peak is great.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Loading...