Topic

Glacier North Circle-Aug./Sept. 2009

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Glacier North Circle-Aug./Sept. 2009

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jack Rubens

@jrubens

Locale: Manhattan Beach

My long-time backpacking buddies and I (4 of us) hit the jackpot this year in the Glacier lottery and got the 50-mile North Circle loop (also referred to as the Highline Trail/Ptarmigan Tunnel loop), with layover days, from late August to early September (10 days/9 nights on the trail). We've also got rooms booked at the Many Glacier Lodge at the beginning/end of the trip.

Unfortunately, in the space of 2 weeks, everyone else has had to bail, leaving me alone with a bucket-list trip. Since I haven't backpacked with anyone outside our group for years, my first thought was to cancel, but then I decided it might be fun to see who out there in the ultralight world (or, in my case, the slowly-getting-to-the- ultralight world) might want to join me.

So, let me know if you're interested.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools