Topic

10-12 day Colorado Suggestions?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips 10-12 day Colorado Suggestions?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lee Johnson
    Spectator

@ljohnson53

Locale: Central Oregon

My wife and I would like to do a 10-12 day hike in colorado, but I've become overloaded with all the possibilities. My first thought was a section of the CT, but the logistics of car shuttles, resupply, etc got a little daunting. We usually hike 10-15 miles a day, so I was thinking around 100-130 miles. It would be cool to have a couple of towns along the way to resupply in as well. Are there any decent loops of this length that we could do without having to backtrack? We will be driving out from MN, so central to northern Colorado would save us a day or so of driving each way.

Zack Karas
    BPL Member

@iwillchopyouhotmail-com

Locale: Lake Tahoe

With a distance of only 100-130 miles, you'll be hard pressed to hit any more than one town along the way.

I would check out Rocky Mountain National Park for loops with great scenery and easy access.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools