Topic

Colorado BPL’ers

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Colorado BPL’ers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Peter Sustr
    BPL Member

@czechxpress

Locale: Boulder

Hey guys,

I've spotted some of you guys out there on the forums and helpng with questions and advise.

I wanted to see how many of us are out there and maybe get together for a beer a hike or both.

Go nuggets!

Jim Colten
    BPL Member

@jcolten

Locale: MN

Peter,

You might want to add a "Colorado Chapter" entry to the Wiki. (click the WIKI tab above and then select "Local BPL Chapters")

A bunch of MN BPLers started meeting for lunch from time to time and that WIKI section grew from there … it's been handly for for the same purposes you seem interested in … especially for those who link to their BPL profiles from there.

Joe Kuster
    BPL Member

@slacklinejoe

Locale: Flatirons

As you noted, there are lots of us, but I don't think most of us have met in person. I'd be game. I'm out of Longmont, which is pretty close to Boulder.

It's still a bit early for hiking in many spots, too much of a icy slush fest on northern exposures. Granted, that doesn't stop me but it does cut down on mileage and enthusiasim.

joe w

@sandalot

nm

James Dubendorf
    Spectator

@dubendorf

Locale: CO, UT, MA, ME, NH, VT

I may be relocating soon, but live in Boulder for at least the next month or so. I've stopped needing an excuse to go to Southern Sun if anyone wanted to gather…

James

Peter Sustr
    BPL Member

@czechxpress

Locale: Boulder

Hey guys,

It looks like there are some of us out there that would like to get together. How about the first week of June? We can decide where to meet. I always like Woody's pizza in Golden but, thats just because I spend alot of time there with the CMC.

Let me know you thoughts.

Richard Matthews

@food

Locale: Colorado Rockies

I am interested.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools