Topic

PA Hikers….Trail Conditions

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips PA Hikers….Trail Conditions

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nathan Baker
    BPL Member

@slvravn

Locale: East Coast - Mid Atlantic

Morning,

I was looking to do OLP right around Memorial day and was wondering if anyone has been through there in the past few weeks or so. I was curious as to what the trail and bug condition are like now?

Chris Bell
    BPL Member

@hobbit

Locale: PA Wilds

Greetings from Potter Co. PA

Noticed your request for info and wonder if you got out to the OLP Memorial Day weekend? I have not hiked that loop yet but might include it in my rambles this year. How was the trail?

Nathan Baker
    BPL Member

@slvravn

Locale: East Coast - Mid Atlantic

Chris,

The trip went well. I ended up starting in Masten and going clockwise. The first leg of the trail was a little overgrown, but not impassable. I ended up doing this as an overnigth due to rain so I did 11 miles the first day and 16 the second. It is really a nice trip if you have the chance to do it and I will end up going back to do it as a 3 day 2 nighter. If you have any specific questions about the trail (campsites, water, etc…) shoot me a PM :)

Nate

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools