Topic

My newest cooking website

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums Food, Hydration, and Nutrition My newest cooking website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Kirkconnell
    BPL Member

@sarbar

Locale: Homesteading On An Island In The PNW

Hey everyone,
    I am working on my newest site, one dedicated to healthier trail cooking. It has a number of recipes for low sodium cooking, vegetarian and vegan cooking, along with a gear and how to section. I will be adding more to it as I have time.

http://www.freewebs.com/healthytrailfood/

-Sarah

David White
    BPL Member

@davidw

Locale: Midwest

Thanks Sarah! I’ve took a quick scan just now and the site looks great — just what I needed (especially the low sodium stuff).

Let us know when that new book you referenced on the site is ready.

Thanks
    David

David White
    BPL Member

@davidw

Locale: Midwest

Thanks Sarah! I’ve took a quick scan just now and the site looks great — just what I needed (especially the low sodium stuff).

Let us know when that new book you referenced on the site is ready.

Thanks
    David

Sarah Kirkconnell
    BPL Member

@sarbar

I will! :-)
    I added tonight a Morocan Lentil Soup that is soooo good! The leftovers are on my dehydrator right now.
    Yumyumyum!
    I am adding a spice blend that one of the East Coast guys came up with. It should go well with pasta and rice :-)

Ron Stoecklein
    BPL Member

@rs7trout

I went on the site and saw her book on Freezer Bag Recipes—and bought it–

Being that is the way I eat on the trail thought it would be great to see some other ideas–looking forward to the book.
    Ron

Sarah Kirkconnell
    BPL Member

@sarbar

I hope you enjoy the book, Ron :-)

Mike Storesund

@mikes-1

Thank you. I too have purchased your book. I find many of your recipies are much more flavorful than what was found in the Travel Light – Eat Heavy book. (No offense Bill)

Curtis Presson

@obdewla_x

Just got mine too! I’m enjoying the book and am looking forward my next trip out so I can try my hand at freezer bag cooking and trying some of the recipes to add to my own.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools