Topic

sweet kitchen scale: woot.com

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals sweet kitchen scale: woot.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Dunne

@donryanocero

Locale: Humboldt

1g accuracy with a spiffy nutrition facts information feature that may or may not be useful.

I picked one up because it was $25 shipped and my mechanical scale is really wobbly.

John A

@johna

Locale: Great Lakes State

Max end is 4.5 lb — not likely a problem for BPLers, but I'd need a couple to weigh my old Lowe Alpine Contour IV. : )

Jim MacDiarmid
    BPL Member

@jrmacd

On amazon the product dimensions are listed as 2.6×7.1×10.2. So I assume the platform is a 7.1X7.1 square, and the display extends 3" beyond that. The issue with a lot of these small flat scales is that the large stuff you weight blocks the readout. This one might actually be just big enough to avoid that.

Thanks for posting this, I think I'll pick one up.

J M

@hmr3d

If anyone happened to pick up an extra and would like to pass the deal on to me, I would definitely appreciate it, thanks :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools