Topic

Suggestions for Long Trail ’09

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Suggestions for Long Trail ’09

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Kelly Gray
    BPL Member

@rdw12and35

Locale: an inconsistant state of being

Two friends and my girl decided to do a section of the Long Trail for two weeks late this summer. My girlfriend can only make the last week. We know some people that can shuttle her Lincoln Gap to meet up with us during the middle of the trip.

Does anyone have any good suggestions for a drop off point a week before and a pick up point a week after Lincoln Gap (north or south). And the friends want to keep it to around 8 mile days. Ugh.

Honestly, I just got the map and guidebook so I have not estimated it myself; I guess this is a lazy post. Regardless, if you know the lay of the land, any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
    take it easy
    the dude abides
    kelly

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools