Topic

Functional Design Sweetie Pie Bag Expander Review

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Editor’s Roundtable Functional Design Sweetie Pie Bag Expander Review

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Addie Bedford
    BPL Member

@addiebedford

Locale: Montana
    Jeremy Greene
    Spectator

@tippymcstagger

Locale: North Texas

They are selling off their inventory at 1/2 price and discontinuing production. I don't think I could get materials for that price.

We've been fairly happy with a similar homemade item. We made it from a retired summer bag. With the (larger) mummy on top I don't notice a draft at the zipper. As for the draft between partners, there has been plenty of discussion on this site.

tracey byrne

@tabseattle

Hello all,
    it's true, we are having a close-out sale, and you can purchase the Doubler for $49 or Expander for $39, for as long as our inventory lasts.
    We are discontinuing this patented product due to changes in the YKK zipper; we're unable to keep up with all the variations, and there is no longer a "standard". Be sure to check our website for a list of compatible sleeping bags.
    A note for those looking for a light-weight option: our summer Doubler weighs only 19 oz.
    Tracey

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools