Topic

2 gram tooth brush

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) 2 gram tooth brush

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Worth Donaldson
    BPL Member

@worth

Found this in the "sample/travel size" department at Wal-Mart for $1.50ToothbrushToothbrush packaging

Steven Evans
    BPL Member

@steve_evans

Locale: Canada

Nice find! I've been using one of the finger/pet brushes lately. Weighs 4 grams and is a little bit of a pain to use. Gonna keep my eye open for one of yours…
    Thanks!

Devin Montgomery
    BPL Member

@dsmontgomery

Locale: one snowball away from big trouble

Nice find! I think I saw these on the Today show a week or so ago. I look forward to seeing how well the "bristles" wear after a few uses.

Monty Montana
    BPL Member

@tarasbulba

Locale: Rocky Mountains

I have a finger brush that weighs 1.3g, but as Steve pointed out it isn't all that great. I'll have to check out this new one.

Unknown abc

@edude

Cool find, I'm going to have to kep my eyes out for those at my local Walmart for week-long trips.

cheers

Sarah Kirkconnell
    BPL Member

@sarbar

Locale: Homesteading On An Island In The PNW

I will have to check those out – looks like they would work with braces….. :-)

Raymond Estrella

@rayestrella

Locale: Northern Minnesota

That is cool. I am swinging over in the morning to look for them. I better get a few in case they do not take off. (Heck a case. Then I can eBay em if they tank ;-)

Michael Williams

@mlebwill

Locale: Colorado

These are not very good – in my opinion. It is nothing more than one of the mouthwash strips that dissolve in your mouth and a really crappy set of bristles. The brush was relatively ineffective after 30 seconds of brushing.

It might work in a pinch if you need to brush after some popcorn or something; but I wouldn't stake my oral hygiene for a multi-day trip on one.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools