Topic

20% off at backcountry.com

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 20% off at backcountry.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mitch Holmes

@whatnowmitch

Locale: Central Virginia

got this in my e-mail. I don't need it, hope it works for someone.

discount code: 475-7-YZRKU

Kevin Yang

@kjyang

"Discount does not apply to gift certificates, lift tickets, Aire, Arc'Teryx, Billabong, Burton, Black Diamond, Element, Fox Racing, Marmot, Mountain Hardwear, Nixon, Scarpa, Sidi, The North Face, Oakley, Patagonia, Volcom, Western Mountaineering, avalanche beacons, PLBs, complete bikes or wheels, or kayaks. If an item is already on sale you'll receive the better of the two discounts."

drew doty
    BPL Member

@saltyotter

they have size small in stock and you can use the 20% off on them. they weigh 9 ozs!

drew

i tried to put neo air in the search and it didnt work but here is a link to it.

http://www.backcountry.com/store/CAS0503/Therm-a-Rest-Neoair-Sleeping-Pad.html

Ashley Brown

@ashleyb

I contacted them and asked them about regular size NeoAirs. Apparently they will be getting them in 2 weeks or so… they *might* get them in before the 20% discount expires (they weren't sure).

Otherwise REI, Campsaver or Basegear is sure to have them at 20% off before too long

ps. If anyone would be willing to forward one to me in Australia let me know! I can make the purchase but shipping direct to Australia from backcountry is ridiculously expensive (more expensive than the pad). (Sadly my usual gear enabler will have left on his overseas trip before I make my purchase!)

. .
    BPL Member

@biointegra

Locale: Puget Sound

Mitch, thanks for the code.

Drew, thanks for the link.

They both worked flawlessly and w/ free shipping.

Tony Fleming
    BPL Member

@tonyfleming

Locale: Midwest

Moved to new thread.

Tony

James Waechter
    BPL Member

@weegie5

Locale: Colorado Rockies

I'm stoked that MontBell is not an excluded brand!!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools