Topic

Alaska in September or October

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Alaska in September or October

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    christopher wright
    BPL Member

@wright

Im looking for one or more partners for a trip of 3 to 5 day's in Alaska. I have been mostly in the interior around Fairbanks. Near Denali was beautiful. I would also like to explore new areas near Anchorage. That time of year will be chilly but it's the first oportunity i will have and around freezing is nothing compared to Decamber at -50. I am a soldier who is currently deployed and i have a jeep for transportation in Alaska. However i really dont think im going to want to do alot of trail miles, i'v been working pretty hard recently. If your interested or know of a nice destination let me know. I cannot give a firm date for several reasons and im pretty flexible anyway.

Jennifer Mendoza

@jendozer

Hey just saw your post! You should join Anchorage Adventurers on meetup.com they have tons of outings and lots of people to get suggestions from! Also you can checkout http://www.mcak.org for year round adventures…There are great hikes in the 55 Ways to the WIlderness, Southcentral, AK. Just bring warm/snow gear and you'll be set!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools