Topic

Heads up for any Chocolate Fish Merino fans..

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Heads up for any Chocolate Fish Merino fans..

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Brian Strong

@bmstrong

New Merino stuff early this coming week. I'm going to give them a try, I'm thinking a t-shirt and some boxers. The socks look interesting as well. I'm a bit concerned about the sizing but I'll take a chance.

This is the only company left that uses strictly NZ Merino built in NZ, correct?

Mary D
    BPL Member

@hikinggranny

Locale: Gateway to Columbia River Gorge

Oh, dear, I thought this would be a post about chocolate Easter candy!

Drowned Lemming
    BPL Member

@lemming

The sizing chart on their website is accurate – the good thing is that their tops are longer and have longer sleeves than other makes.
    Nice grade of merino too!

jim jessop

@luckyjim

Haven't tried any of their stuff, though they have a good reputation from what I've seen and heard.

Worth noting that they also supply possum down products.

Diplomatic Mike

@mikefaedundee

Locale: Under a bush in Scotland

I've got a pair of their boxers, and a possum down beanie. No complaints.:)

Brian Strong

@bmstrong

What size did you order the boxers in? I'm a 33/34 waist. I like them a little loose and I'd like to get this right the first time due to the shipping.

Thier site is horrible as a shopping experience. Broken links and the PP cart doesn't work. Bad pages and design. I almost may not bother…

Diplomatic Mike

@mikefaedundee

Locale: Under a bush in Scotland

I ordered these boxers in a size Medium. I'm a 34"/35" waist, and they are a nice snug fit.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools