Topic

FS • CLOSED • 2026 Feathered Friends UL Wide Quilt Sleeping Bag – 20 Deg – Regular – Undyed – New

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Parker BPL Member
PostedSep 24, 2026 at 3:21 pm

Brand: Feathered Friends

Model: Flicker UL Wide Quilt Sleeping Bag

Model Year: 2026 (latest version)

Temp Rating: 20 Degree

Length: Regular (6 ft)

Color: Undyed (white)

Shell Material: Pertex Quantum Pro 7 denier x 30 denier ripstop

Liner Material: Flyte 10 denier recycled nylon and Pertex Diamond Fuse 15 denier footbox

Down Fill Rating: 950+

Fill Weight: 16 ounces

Total Weight: 27.5 ounces

Inner Dimensions (shoulder/hip/footbox): 67/55/40

Condition: New condition other than foot tag removed (included). I purchased this directly from Feathered Friends earlier this year as I was trying out sleep systems. Never ended up using this one as I went in a different direction.

Includes: Everything it came with from factory, including storage bag, stuff sack, foot tag (removed), hang tags, and even the plastic bag it shipped in.

MSRP: $589.00

Asking Price: $450 shipped (US only)

Payment via PayPal, Venmo, or Zelle

No trades please.

 

 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Loading...