Topic

2020 Trip planning? Looking for hiking & fishing parnters

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips 2020 Trip planning? Looking for hiking & fishing parnters

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Steve S
    BPL Member

@desertsteve

Time to start planning for the upcoming season. I’m hoping to get out and hike and fish. Winds, or Beartooths, or Sierras…      If anyone has any open trips, or is interested in getting a trip planned, please get in touch!  looking forward to a great season!

Steve S
    BPL Member

@desertsteve

Hey, thought I would check and see as the season progresses if there are any others who are starting to plan some hikes?

Really would like to get out, but thinking safety reasons would like to find others too, thanks

Stefan T
    BPL Member

@stefanberk

Hi Steve,

I am new here and I am in search for hiking partners as well. Due to some changes in my life I plan to spend extended of times in any of the California mountains. Just returned from the emigrant wilderness soloing around cherry creek.
    Stefan

Steve S
    BPL Member

@desertsteve

I sent you a private message with my contact info, get in touch and lets plan a trip!

Chris M
    BPL Member

@kringle

Locale: California

I am just getting back into the swing of things, and looking for trips in the Sierra. My wife always prefers it when I can find some hiking partners, so I’m hoping to find other people interested in some trips this season. I’m currently planning a trip to the Emigrant Wilderness for the weekend of July 17.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools