Topic

Point Definance Park, Tacoma, WA

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Point Definance Park, Tacoma, WA

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Jared Cook

@rooinater

Locale: Northwet

Nothing epic but my first training hike of the season with some gear testing for my up and coming hike to the Elwha River trail in the Olympics. I took my fully loaded pack with all my solo backpacking gear. I was also out there testing my new stickpic i got for my birthday along with my new BPL esbit wing stove, trapper mug cookpot kit, Jam2 pack (which is too big for my solo gear), and my new Olympus Stylus 1050sw. Now i can get scenery shots with me actually in the picture on my solo hikes! I'm really liking the stick pic, but really need to get a better holster for my camera that i can leave the stick pic on the camera. Anyways here's a couple shots, if you want more visit my blog @ http://rooinater.blogspot.com

stickpic shot

stickpic shot, headed to the beach

it's spring!

BPL 14gram esbit wing stove

4 cheese turkey with rice view shot

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools